The eyelash extension process is very simple…
At your appointment you will lay down on a comfortable bed/table, soft collagen gel eye pads will be placed on your lower lashes, and then you will close your eyes. One by one your eyelashes will be separated and a synthetic lash will be individually glued to each lash. This leaves you with fuller, longer lashes.
Clients can get the most out of their eyelash extensions by coming back every 2-3 weeks for a fill. The fill appointment is similar to your original appointment in that your lashes are separated and new lashes are glued in place where lashes have fallen off or grown out.
We offer both classic lash extensions (1 extension applied to each natural lash) or volume lashes (2-5 fine extensions fanned out and placed on 1 natural lash.) We are happy to consult with you about which option would be best for you.
Please follow the Recommendations Below:
- Remove all makeup and moisturizers prior to your appointment.
- Contacts must be removed prior to your appointment.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 24 hours following your appointment.
- Avoid oily products near your eyelash extensions. Oils will affect the adhesive, causing your extensions to fall out prematurely.
- Use oil free make-up remover.
- Do Not use mechanical lash curlers.
- Permanent makeup or chemical peels must be done prior to receiving lash extensions. You will need 6-8 weeks to heal completely.
- Groom your lashes with a clean mascara wand.
- For active individuals, always wash or rinse your lashes afterward to prevent natural oil build-up.
- Wash/clean your lashes daily to avoid oil build-up and to keep your natural lashes healthy.
We recommend that first time clients come in to experience at least one fill prior to any special occasions or events.